Posted by : Kuro Lunatic Sabtu, 22 September 2012

A very eventful week.
A very exciting week o^o

My long awaited package arrived!! St. Smiley Gakuen Anthology vol. 2 and B's log Comic, along with Hetalia manga vol. 5 and Arte Stella!!
Haven't finished reading them all, though ^^;;

I'm planning on scan and share it, but still don't know when can I use the scanlator.
It can't be used with my sister's laptop, which is I'm using right now.
I don't really like using my own laptop, because of the smooth touchpad, too smooth for my own liking.

AND! Guess what? I BEAT CHEMISTRY FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR THIS PAST TWO YEARS!!!
And, and, and, it wasn't on passing score!! It was higher than it!!!! >w<

What a very amazing week~

For make things better, our closing night of Art Week Event was very succesful!!
Girls' performance and Boys' parody, both were amazing!!

We got a little problem with the sound system, but we could make it!!

Children and bicycle group was amazing!! Percussion team was so stunning!!
Dance team was really great!!!
And as for boys' parody....
FANSERVICES EVERYWHERE!!! and don't expect me to stay still watching it.
I was fangirling throught the performance.

Overall, it was a very amazing week!!

My package~

Redesign and Copyright © 2013 Kuro Lunatic - Images and Quotes Are Belong To Respective Owners - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan